In this technical guide, we explain the process of recovering permanently deleted emails in Outlook. In some cases, users accidentally delete emails and are looking for a way to recover them.
As we all know, Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email clients worldwide. Apart from this, it allows you to send and receive emails and offers various features like calendars, contacts, emails, notes, diaries, tasks, etc.
Why Should Users Want to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook?
Sometimes users delete all spam emails but accidentally delete important emails from Outlook. Then, they look to restore permanently deleted emails in Outlook.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook Manually?
If you have deleted emails before 30 days, you can easily recover them using deleted items, as explained below. If the emails are not found in the deleted emails folder, you can skip the manual technique and continue with alternative techniques as we discuss in the next section.
- Start Outlook on your Windows computer.
- After that, navigate to the deleted items folder.
- Now, select the email you want to restore.
- Finally, click restore and the emails will be saved to their previous location.
Why Should Experts Not Rely on Manual Technique?
- It will take a lot of time and effort to do this process.
- Users must have strong technical knowledge to handle this process.
- This manual technique is not viable after 30 days.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook Via Alternative Solution?
If the deleted emails are not found in the deleted items folder, you can use SysTools Outlook PST Recovery is the perfect solution and allows you to recover Outlook emails in batches without suffering any data loss.
- Download an alternative application on your Windows computer and then run it.
- Find the PST file and enter the software interface.
- Choose the emails you want to restore.
- Finally, click save to recover all deleted emails in Outlook.
Other Prominent Features of Using Alternative Techniques
- It also offers you to easily recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook.
- This application is very easy to use by all types of professional and beginner users.
- You can also retrieve specific emails using filter options.
- Keep the mailbox data component the same as before the conversion.
- There is no need to download additional solutions to complete the process.
In this tutorial, we explain the easiest and most effective process to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook. This tutorial explains all the possible solutions in two different approaches, one is manual and the other is a workaround. Both solutions have their benefits. You can choose any of them as per your needs.